Effective June 18
• Access is permitted to facilities – Pro Shop and Restrooms
• Restrooms will be available at the clubhouse and masks will be required in and around ALL buildings please.
• Tee times will be required, and intervals will be 20 minutes apart. (No two times)
• Cart use will be double rider or you may walk. An additional fee will be charged if you would like to ride alone.
• Although our staff will be sanitizing carts each day, we please ask that you follow extra sanitation needs. Please bring your own sanitizers to clean carts before and after use and please remove your trash after the round is completed.
• You must be 21 years of age or older to rent a cart.
• Personal Pull Carts Are Permitted.
• No groups larger than 4 players.
• Online tee times can be made up to 7 days in advance.
• Please show up no earlier than 10-15 minutes before your tee time to avoid interaction with other groups. Only 4 people will be allowed in the Pro Shop at anytime.
• Credit Card or Cash with exact payment is preferred.
• All golfers MUST maintain proper social distancing at all times, ,this is mandatory, no exceptions.
• Until further notice putts are not to be holed traditionally. There will be flagsticks, and the cups will be modified to prevent the ball from entering the hole. The flagstick is to remain in the hole and should not be touched for any reason.
• Stay home if you are sick.
• Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility, and should be practiced on the golf course as well.
• Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners.
• Do not congregate in the parking lot before or after your round.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance during this unprecedented time.
Many Thanks – The Bunker Hill Staff
Remember – All players assume their own risks
We look forward to welcoming you for a round soon!